1. What is a Virtual Tour?
A Virtual Tour is a compilation of the still photographs taken on-site processed into a pleasing slide-show set to music, both branded and unbranded. An ARPtours Virtual Tour is a great way for you to send your potential clients a tour of the home using one convenient link! Remember, online is the first showing!
2. How long will it take to photograph my listing?
The typical tour photoshoot is between 45 – 90 minutes depending on the size of the property. Every tour is unique and larger properties will take longer.
3. How quickly will I receive my photos (stills)?
Stills are promised to be processed and delivered within 24 hours of being photographed. If we can send them same day, we will. There may be a delay if your property is shot just prior to a weekend or holiday.
4. How quickly will my Virtual Tour be online?
You will receive your stills first in most instances. The Virtual Tour may take a day or so longer.
5. Will I receive links for both branded and unbranded Virtual Tours?
Yes. An email will be sent to you with both links.
6. When will my Virtual Tours expire?
Your Virtual Tour will remain online for one year OR until you request its removal. If you need it online past one year, you must request it.
7. Where can the public locate and view my Virtual Tour?
We will supply you with the links to your Virtual Tour via email. You can place (copy and paste) them onto your website or email and of course the MLS. Use the unbranded link for the MLS.
8. How do I prepare for the photoshoot?
- Hide everything! Spacious, clean, and brightly lit rooms show the best. The property should be as free from obscuring decorations and everyday objects as possible. Here are some tips of things to look for:
- Check that all light bulbs work and each tour room has available lighting.
- Clean mirrors, windows, and shiny surfaces.
- Clear off table arrangements, décor, and clutter in each tour room including desktops, end tables, dressers, and nightstands.
- Hide kitchen countertop appliances, dish strainers, soaps, sponges, and items around sinks.
- Hide toys, clothes, laundry baskets, and move large plants out of view as necessary.
- Remove small area rugs.
- Close closet doors.
- Make beds and straighten furniture cushions.
- Remove toys from floors and yards.
- Hide trash cans and litter boxes.
- Limit seasonal décor if the tour is to be used year round.
- Regarding scenes shot in the front of the house, remove cars from the driveway and front of the house if possible. Remove toys, strollers, and other personal items from the yard as well.
For safety and security, homeowners are responsible to secure pets and all valuables during the photoshoot. Additionally, owners and agents are responsible to ensure that the property is in sufficient condition for shooting by the scheduled time. The Virtual Tours will not be re-photographed due to condition of the property. ARPtours photographers are not permitted to clean up or move items at the site.
Copy and paste this link to send this preparation information via your email:
9. How do I pay?
We will send an invoice for work performed. Terms are “net 30”. A link and instructions for paying by credit or PayPal are also provided. We also accept checks!